1. Frog (labeled photos included)
* What fat cells look like inside of a frog.
* Their tongues are attached in the front, and not in the back so that they can extend their tongues farther.
* Their liver covers the majority of their internal anatomy.
3. Sea Cucumber
* They have a nervous system, but no brain.
* The phylum of a sea cucumber is, "Echinoderm."
* They have respiratory trees.
* Starfish have the power to regenerate themselves.
* They extend their stomachs outside of their bodies to digest food.
* They do not have blood.
* Their phylum is, "Chordate."
* They have seven gill openings.
* They are jaw-less.
Header Image Site: https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/50000/velka/anatomy-high-tech.jpg